Tel: 07411 270473
By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Orders are only accepted from individuals
2. If you wish to pay in instalments, please use the Contact Form or private message our
Facebook page to arrange a payment plan.
3. Payments are accepted by PayPal, this also gives the option to pay by debit/credit card at the checkout.
4. If you make a mistake with your order, please contact us within Two hours of payment and we will
do our best to amend your order (subject to availability).
5. Janice's Jewels reserve the right to refuse and refund any order, for any reason.
6. We aim to complete orders within 2 working days, customers will be notified by email (if supplied),
not applicable to customised/bespoke orders.
7. Please allow up to Fourteen days from payment for customised/bespoke item(s) to be completed.
We will always aim to have items finished sooner but must allow for busy periods, customers will be
kept informed through their supplied email address.
8. Photos of custom/bespoke items will be emailed for your approval before dispatch.
9. All orders are delivered via Royal Mail and will require a signiature on arrival. Proof of postage is
obtained by us and we cannot be held responsible for missing/undelivered items using this service.
10. We ship worldwide. The customer is responsible for any customs duties that may apply.
11. Prices shown on our website excluded delivery charges, unless otherwise stated.
12. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. This will not affect orders placed/pending.
13. If for any reason you wish to return your item(s), please return your item(s) in a saleable condition
within 14 days from receipt of goods.
14. For hygine reasons, we cannot accept returns for pierced jewellery.
15. Refunds will only be processed once the item(s) has been returned in its original packaging and
16. The customer is responsible for the cost of return postage (excludes faulty items), please contact
us before returning item(s).
17. Please obtain proof of posting, you will need this as your proof of return.
In the event that you receive a faulty item and require a refund or exchange, please contact us
(witin 14 days of date of purchase) with a description of the fault and your order number.
Please contact us within 14 days of the date of receipt if you wish to exchange an item.
The customer is responsible for return postage cost, unless faulty.
We are happy to create a special piece of jewellery for you or as a gift, we stock a variety of
gemstones not shown on this website and can accomodate any budget. Please feel free to
contact us for more details to discuss your requirements.
Your custom is important to us and we wish you to have a happy shopping experience,
please do not hesitate to contact us in the case of any queries.
The Janice's Jewels website is protected by copyright© in the UK 2014. Downloading, copying
or duplicating any text, images or other content is strictly prohibited, unless directly stated in writing.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised PayPal to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (although at no point do I have access to you card details, that is handled securely via PayPal), and the details of the product that you're ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* If necessary to comply with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
*Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government request: (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies: (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues: or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not transfer any information outside of the EU, If such a need arose, I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Janice Day, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Janice Day 9 Hudson Way, Taunton TA2 6UP