Tel: 07411 270473
By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Orders are only accepted from individuals
2. If you wish to pay in instalments, please use the Contact Form or private message our
Facebook page to arrange a payment plan.
3. Payments are accepted by PayPal, this also gives the option to pay by debit/credit card at the checkout.
4. If you make a mistake with your order, please contact us within Two hours of payment and we will
do our best to amend your order (subject to availability).
5. Janice's Jewels reserve the right to refuse and refund any order, for any reason.
6. We aim to complete orders within 2 working days, customers will be notified by email (if supplied),
not applicable to customised/bespoke orders.
7. Please allow up to Fourteen days from payment for customised/bespoke item(s) to be completed.
We will always aim to have items finished sooner but must allow for busy periods, customers will be
kept informed through their supplied email address.
8. Photos of custom/bespoke items will be emailed for your approval before dispatch.
9. All orders are delivered via Royal Mail and will require a signiature on arrival. Proof of postage is
obtained by us and we cannot be held responsible for missing/undelivered items using this service.
10. We ship worldwide. The customer is responsible for any customs duties that may apply.
11. Prices shown on our website excluded delivery charges, unless otherwise stated.
12. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. This will not affect orders placed/pending.
13. If for any reason you wish to return your item(s), please return your item(s) in a saleable condition
within 14 days from receipt of goods.
14. For hygine reasons, we cannot accept returns for pierced jewellery.
15. Refunds will only be processed once the item(s) has been returned in its original packaging and
16. The customer is responsible for the cost of return postage (excludes faulty items), please contact
us before returning item(s).
17. Please obtain proof of posting, you will need this as your proof of return.
In the event that you receive a faulty item and require a refund or exchange, please contact us
(witin 14 days of date of purchase) with a description of the fault and your order number.
Please contact us within 14 days of the date of receipt if you wish to exchange an item.
The customer is responsible for return postage cost, unless faulty.
We are happy to create a special piece of jewellery for you or as a gift, we stock a variety of
gemstones not shown on this website and can accomodate any budget. Please feel free to
contact us for more details to discuss your requirements.
Your custom is important to us and we wish you to have a happy shopping experience,
please do not hesitate to contact us in the case of any queries.
The Janice's Jewels website is protected by copyright© in the UK 2014. Downloading, copying
or duplicating any text, images or other content is strictly prohibited, unless directly stated in writing.